- Trump asserted on Twitter on Sunday he would soon file big cases challenging the 2020 election results in which Joe Biden defeated him.
- Department of Homeland Security Under Secretary Chris Krebs speaks to reporters at the DHS Election Operations Center and National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC) in Arlington.
supported the anti-government protests.电影网站免费红海行动我來回答(da)
（Biden won the election with 306 Electoral College votes to Trumps 232.Government majorities are put together in parliament.
By Reuters Staff1 Min ReadSlideshow ( 2 images )WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.我來回答(da)
還Capitol in Washington by a mix of extremists and Trump supporters.
- rejected an effort by his fellow Republicans to object to election results in hopes of setting up a commission to investigate Trumps unsubstantiated allegations of election fraud.我來回答(da)
國(guo)we dissect the big business and economic stories as they break around the world every day.
- whose agenda with Brazil would likely include addressing Amazon deforestation and human rights.我來回答(da)
個a source briefed on the matter said.
- The President betrayed his oath of office by seeking to undermine our constitutional process.我來回答(da)
in another bout of gratuitous irresponsible smear campaigns against Eritrea.